Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday - February Edition


February has been a very busy month and I am so happy to share it all with you! Thanks Forever in 5th Grade for another Show and Tell Tuesday!
I most recently dived into the Teacher Pay Teacher world of selling products and I'm really excited to see where it takes me! I only have a few products so far, but I'm sure there will be many more to come! 


Feel free to swing by my store and let me know what you think! Be sure to grab a freebie while you're there! 
Target Dollar Spot is my weakness!! I've probably been at least four times in the last month. :/ But check out all the awesome stuff I brought home! My students especially love all the mini erasers!!
Sorry guys the lighting is terrible!!

My husband and I made a trip to one of our favorite places....the Georgia Aquarium! This time we got a "Behind the Seas" tour and it did not disappoint! I recommend it to everyone who visits! You would never know how much work goes on behind the scenes!







I found these awesome sticky letters at Hobby Lobby and I've been sticking them on everything I can find! I can't wait to go back to school and see what else needs letters!!


Thanks for stopping by for Show and Tell Tuesday!!

I have also brought Chevron and Crayons over to the Instagram world! I love connecting with teachers from all over and seeing what's going on in their classrooms!
@chevronandcrayons

4 comments:

  1. It's so fun to find useful things for the classroom at the dollar store! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on diving into creating a store. The Georgia Aquarium is on the my list of must do's--I'm glad to hear it doesn't disappoint!

    Alison
    Toad-ally Exceptional Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on starting your store! That's very exciting! Good luck!
    Beth
    Confessions of a Frazzled Teacher

    ReplyDelete