Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Five For Friday-Feb.10

Hey all you bloggers!! I am excited for another week with Doodlebug's Teaching Five for Friday!
For all of you out there with a TPT store you should really check out Shelly Rees' TPT Focused Success! It is a nine step course that will improve your TPT success. You also get invited to join the Facebook group which will allow you to participate in monthly challenges and live videos by Shelly! It was recommended to me by Marianna from It Happened in 3rd and I'm really happy with my purchase! Grab it while you can! Here is the result of my motivation from this course!
Animal Adaptations
Valentine's Day is next week and my kiddos are really excited about exchanging cards! I found a lot of really cool Valentine boxes on Pinterest and I thought that would be a great project for my students! They can either bring in an old shoe box from home or bring one to school to decorate the day before! I haven't quite decided! What are your thoughts?!
Housing a Forest also has some really cute ideas on her blog!

We are working on mixed multiplication and division word problems this week and this seems to be one of the hardest concepts for students to learn. We teach them to look for key words, but those don't always appear. I am trying to find some hands-on activities for students to really understand the difference in operations.  Jordie Holland's Halloween Multiplication and Division Word Problem Sort was exactly what I was looking for! Who cares if it's February and we're doing a Halloween activity? If it helps my student learn, I'm all for it!
I also purchased this word problem sort with all four operations to use in the future! Check it out at Loving Math's TPT store!
I love spending time with my girls on rainy afternoons!!
If you follow me on Insta then you know I've been searching for a comfy office chair. I have finally found one!! 
TJ Maxx is my go to spot for home decor! This lovely is on my list for future purchases!
Well that's my week in a nutshell! As Tigger would say TTFN....
 Ta Ta For Now!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment