Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday - Nov. 15th

It's time for another Show and Tell Tuesday with Forever in 5th Grade. Haven't said that in a while! The first few months of school have been crazy ones and my blogging got put on the back burner, but I am excited to say I am trying to get on a blogging schedule so I won't be gone so long again.
Our city's Arts Council puts on the Harmony Jubilee every year to raise money for art programs in our schools. The main attraction at this even are hot air balloon rides which made a visit to each school on Friday morning!

High school football is like a religion down here in South Georgia. Our team is ranked number #1 in our region and Friday night started the first round of playoffs! Fingers crossed we make it to the Georgia Dome for the second year in a row!  
GOOOO CANES!

How many of you are The Bachelor fans like me? Well get ready for this Lauren B. has started a blog of her own, Sparkle In Her Eye! It's all about beauty, fashion, and her life with Ben Higgins!
#BachelorNation

I got my very first Lilly Pulitzer planner over the summer and I am not disappointed!! My birthday month has my favorite animals, Elephants!!!


Thanks for joining me for Show and Tell! I can't wait to check back later and read everyone's posts!



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love hot air balloons! I get so excited every time I see one! I too am a Bachelor and Bachelorette fan, so I will have to check out that blog. Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting an awesome linky! I have to admit I'm a bit obsessed with The Bachelor even if a lot of it is just for TV! My new obsession is Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After!

      Delete
  2. Hot air balloons are the best. I have a friend who is a pilot. I have been the ground chase crew and also up several times. There is nothing like it. Soooo quiet sometimes... you can hear people speaking in their homes! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete