Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Five for Friday - Nov.11th




In my very first post I talked about technology in the classroom and Splash Math was one of my favorite resources! This is a view of the student dashboard! From the teacher dashboard you can create assignments that fit the need of your students and they appear in orange at the top! It also has an option to review skills that students have already mastered. Math facts and games are a some other great features. The best part is that you can try it out for FREE!!!

My kids love it and it works well with whole group, small groups, and even individual instruction!

#Twinning
She even took her hair out of a ponytail to match mine!!
We've been graphing it up down here on 3rd grade hall and my students are loving it! I found some really awesome resources at Teacher's Clubhouse!

Here are some of my student's graphs!!
The weather is starting to get chilly here in  South Georgia, but before it did we took my nephews fishing! 
We had to make a stick into a fishing pole for the little one, but Sophie tried to eat it!
 My fur babies, Sophie and Luna enjoyed themselves as well! This is the before and after picture!

Today is Veterans Day so let's all make sure we take time to thank our veterans for their service to our great country!
Image result for veterans day images

Thanks for stopping by be sure to check out the new features I've added to my blog!!
Happy Friday!!






5 comments:

  1. Teaching graphing is always a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to diving into it with my third graders.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids loved our graphing unit especially when they got to take a survey of their classmates and create a bar graph!

      Delete
  2. OH that fishing picture is adorable....and so are the fur babies! It is getting chilly here in Western NY too!! Love your blog. I am working hard to build mine up too.
    Lori@
    Outside of My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I've been trying to stay on a schedule of blog posts to keep people coming back to my blog!

      Delete