Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday - May 17

 This is my first time linking up with Forever in 5th Grade for Show and Tell Tuesday! Thanks Stephanie for the invite!! Show and Tell was always one of my favorite parts of school, so I don't know why I haven't linked up sooner!!

I've lived in Georgia my entire life and I've never been to the Georgia Aquarium until this weekend!! I can't believe what I was missing out on!




 These are only a few of the pictures that I took, but there was so much to see I couldn't fit it all in!! Our next adventure will be to sleep with the fishes! Did you know you can have an actual sleepover in the aquarium??!!

In honor of Finding Dory coming out next month and my wonderful door decor.......
 I found Dory!!!



I also got to get back doing one of my favorite things in the world!! I've missed these horses and their owners very much!



Last but certainly not least, my End of the Year gift to my students! 
Bubble Wands! I'm also adding super cute tags that I got from School is a Happy Place!




Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks again to Forever in 5th Grade for the Show and Tell Linky!! I can't wait to see what all everyone has to show and tell!!






10 comments:

  1. I love aquariums! I always make my boyfriend go to one when we are on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!! It was between the aquarium and an Atlanta Braves game and thank goodness they were playing out of town last weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love the bubble wands idea! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a great idea and very inexpensive too!

      Delete
  3. I love your Dory countdown. I am looking forward to going to the aquarium. Our annual field trip there is coming up!
    Beth
    Confessions of a Frazzled Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aquarium would be an awesome field trip! There are so many science standards that it could be connected to!

      Delete
  4. Your Dory door rocks! My students have been going crazy about the GoNoodle Dory activities. I must admit...I am excited about the new movie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My class freaked when they saw the GoNoodle Dory activities and we can't wait for the movie!

      Delete
  5. Your end of the year door design is adorable! I now have 19 days left! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are things in my state I have not visited and I don't know why....this summer I am going to make a little bucket list. Love your door decor!!! We have too many days left for a countdown.

    ReplyDelete