Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May Pinterest Pick 3 Linky

This week I am linking up with Inspired Owl's Corner for the May Pinterest Pick 3 Linky Party!


It's May and we are anxiously awaiting the end of the year festivities! From field day, to honor's night, to End of the Year Parties our schedule is busy, but I wanted to take a second to share my Pinterest picks for May! There are so many fun activities that I hope to do in May that it was really hard to pick only 3, but here's what I found.




My first pick is actually two picks but I couldn't pass up these really great ideas! Who doesn't love bubbles and sidewalk chalk? These are some really great ideas for end of the year treats for students!  It also encourages students to get outside this Summer and be creative. 

End of the year school gifts for kids to give to their friends - FREE PRINTABLE - landeelu.com:

FREE Editable Labels for Bubbles (End of the Year Student Gifts):

This is also a great class party idea! Anyone up for a sidewalk chalk party?





What's a better way to end our pollution unit than building recycled robots?

How to make a cereal box robot. This is a really fun recycled craft for kids.:

Students are to use any recyclable item (ex. cereal boxes, soup can, paper towel rolls, soda bottles) to create a robot. Students can be as creative as their imaginations let them,!
My students are to complete this project at home and then bring it to school. I can't wait to share some of their masterpieces!




This year STEM(Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics) day is on May 6! 


Engineering inquiry and cooperative group work...check out this FUN science activity--and the freebie to help you do it!:

Our school has encouraged us to do some sort of STEM activity during that week!I am so excited for my students to do this activity. It is a great collaborative thinking and brainstorming challenge. Plus the pom-pom balls are super cute!



May is a really fun time of the year for students to soak up the last bit of learning and to enjoy their last few weeks before they move on to the next grade. I really hope to make the next few weeks for my students very memorable! Your only in 3rd grade once!!

A little N'Sync humor for you!!

Thanks to Inspired Owl's Corner for another Pinterest Pick 3! 
Feel free to leave your comments! I'd love to hear what you have to say!





10 comments:

  1. Those tags are really cute! I have a bubble party every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am going to try to do both a bubble party and sidewalk chalk! Wish me luck!

      Delete
  2. I love these fabulous end of year gifts...simple and perfect! The name of your blog is so precious!! Two of my favorite things! ;) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were super cute! Thank you I had a hard time coming up with my blog name, but once I did it stuck! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. All of your pins look amazing! I love the printables! Thank you for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the linky party!!

      Delete
  4. I have the bubble wands in the back of my car waiting for June 24th here in New York! I got them at Walmart! Thank you for the pin and the cute labels! It was on my to do list and now I have them done for me! Thanks so much! Happy soon to be summer!
    Triple the Love In Grade 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I recently go the bubble wands for my nephews and they were a hit! So I decided they would be a great End of the Year gift! I love the labels too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all of your pins!!! Thanks for sharing! I am seriously considering the bubble wands!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have them in my room waiting for tags to be put on!

      Delete