Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

April Pinterest Pick 3 Linky

I am a little late to this Linky party, but sometimes it's works out to be fashionably late! I am linking up with Inspired Owl for the April Linky Pinterest Pick 3. I am so excited for April because standardized testing will be finished and we can do some fun activities!! We will be finishing up our Pollution/Conservation Unit and getting ready for all of the end of year fun!!




I love anything Dr. Seuss so any activity that can incorporate him I will use! The Lorax is one of my favorite and this activity will go perfect with our Pollution/Conservation unit! This also gives students to use their creative writing skills. We could also watch the movie after our activity (what better excuse to watch a movie)!



Polluting a Fish :  This is an excellent hands-on science activity to help your students visualize water pollution as you work through the journey of Freddie the Fish.  FREEBIE!:

This is another great Earth Day activity to explore water pollution! I love to do hands-on activities with my class! 


In 5th Grade with Teacher Julia: "Egg"cellent Review Basket: A fun way to incorporate a review of all skills taught:

My third Pinterest find is probably my favorite! It's a cool way to use leftover plastic eggs (or those 50% off the day after Easter!) to start off a lesson! I would like to use this idea after spring break and put in journal entries allowing them to talk about their break (instead of lining up at my desk to tell me:)).


I hope you've enjoyed my Pinterest finds as much as I have loved finding them!! That's it for my first Pinterest Pick 3 Linky!!
I can't wait for next month!




2 comments:

  1. Love you pins! The fish one looks like a great one for Earth Day! The eggs look like so much fun too. Thank you for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We didn't have time to try the fish activity, but I am definitely going to keep it on the list for next year!

    ReplyDelete